Step 1: Click the file setup.exe to install
- Additional software might also need to installed (Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server Compact).
- You might need to temporarily disable the Antivirus.
Step 2: Active trial version / Run program
- After finishes installing, open the software by double click on desktop icon. Then click on Trial button.
- You might need to exclude program from the Antivirus.
Step 3: Login to Facebook
- During login to Facebook, you need to accept all permissions required by program.
- If can't login to Facebook, must upgrade Internet Explorer to 11.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2012
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 850 MB of available hard disk space (x86)
- 2 GB hard drive (x64)
Contact us when you need help. We offer a flexible range of Technical and Helpdesk Support options.
- Phone Technical Support.
- Remote Technical Support (use Teamviewer).
- Helpdesk Support.